Friday, December 23, 2011

2011, Its sad leaving you... But i am all ready 2012

I love my 2011.
When i set the theme - C.H.A.N.G.E early this year,
Ive relook and reviewed it in nearly all angle of my life (and career an business too)
I hope to become a better mom ; on which along the way i've spend more quality time with O.
I hope to become a greater wifey ; on which along the way i've cook & do households better.
And everything else which are secondary, alhamdulillah have change and improved!
So i love my 2011.

As 2012 is nearly approaching,
I am more ready and excited. (Bring it on!)
Still in search for the right theme, but is considering ;
-Living fabulous- being fabulous in EVERYTHING i committed
to become better muslim, wifey, mommy, friend and my fav- the dreamer life.

 

mya is fififlafla @ dreamer

No comments: