Friday, October 27, 2006

friends forever believer...

calling all my closefriends...

yup..im calling back all my closefriends..for what?? well im about 2 get married soon so im making list for the guest. wow.. neve thought i have so much friends..from primary up to my collegues..but kind of set coz sum i realy have lost contact. Amongst; Eliza Darlina (my real close friend in st.mary), Ho Cha Ling (close friend in st.mary), Mass Anim (my roomies in UTM) and Mus (a friend of mine while i did my master).. huhhhmmm....
i am very friends forever person but my bf said sumtimes i love them more then him... that actually sumthing that i cant accept coz ..i think always put him into my priority...but..adakalanya ada benar. Hey.. before i found u..i only have my girlfriends ok!.. well, me have nothing much 2 say 2day. since tgh pikir kawan2 kan...
...friends forever believer...


No comments: