Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ok Ok .. i will do this..

(been tagged by Kue)

1. what is ur relationship status?
Bridal bouquet whtpnk
(I already said "i do")

2. what is ur current mood?
fun
(Its a mix mood of FUN,HAPPY,DEMOTIVATED,CRAZY)

shopping
(BUT I never seek of Shopping)

3. who is ur fav band/artist?
Dygta
(My super cool band-Dygta)

yael naim
(Super talented Yael Naim)

4.what is your fav movie?
sleepless in seatle
(i love this since i was small..Eiffel, i am so in love wit u)

(i like another one-Tentang Dia- but Photobucket just dont have it!!)

5.what kind of pet u have?
fish
(I dont have any, but Arjuna does- Its a fish)

6.where do u live?
kuala-lumpur
(I love KL!!)

7.where do u work?
somehwere over the rainbow
(Hehe.. Im not gonna tell!)

8.what do u drive?
minismall
(In my dream..)

9.what did u do last night?
smily
(Im so tired that i slept early)

10.what is ur fav tv show?
martha stewart
(Martha, Oprah & David Tertura simply rocks!!)

11.describe yourself?
dreamer
(Need i say more..)

12.what are u doing today?
Isabelle
(My starting to be normal, so i do cooking on weekend!)

13.what is ur name?
(hehe.. tricky question! for those who knew who i am.., I am what I am, but in my 'virtual' world, i am fififlafla)

14.what is your fav candy?
PatcHi
(As long as it is Chocolate & Sweets... i loiiike!!)

15.what do u look like?
no ordinary girl
(I am not sure what do i look like.. but i am no ordinary girl!)

No comments: