Thursday, December 11, 2008

7 Days after the CUT

Alhamdulillah,
The operation went well
I'm now laying down mostly at home
Trying to enjoy my 'pantang' while watching Oprah, Ellen & Samantha Brown
While also accepting that,
Ikan haruan, tenggiri, ulams and hati are my daily dishes

Arh... bosan!!
But i have another 33 days to go through this
So i make sure my daily routine rather enjoying
So everyday I read motivational & self-esteem articles
To start with new life & chapter in next few days

I hope this will be my last operation ..
It was so painful and i coulnt describe it more..
Now, i hate seing doctor, nurses and even scissors
(Or anything remind me on Operation Theatre)
Haaaah ...

4 comments:

::i.e.r.a:: said...

Alhamdulillah... :)

little miss kechik said...

hang in there luv..

Unknown said...

be strong..

kakakdegil said...

wish u a speedy recovery
take care mya