Monday, June 01, 2009

Saya takut pada ...

Do u ever leave in fear??
Or .. what is your fear factor..??

Mostly people scared of death..
A lot of people scared of ghost! (I know im in top 10!)
My friend scared of clowns! (Silly!)
and mostly my lil cousin just do not scared at all!
(those momok doesnt work anymore!)

I am now leaving in my highest fear!
Waking up every morning and unsure... what will happen to me TODAY!
Yes, not tomorrow nor several upcoming months
I guess.. must be the phobia...
As at now.. i just want to tell you...
That i am scared ....

4 comments:

little miss kechik said...

m scared silly of clowns & balloons.. eee!!! gimme needles & blood anytime.. but clowns?? eee!!!!!!!

fififlafla said...

thats why i said that u 'silly' needle & blodd can make me pengsan!!!

Khemy said...

everyday full of surprises..
that what makes us keep going..

as for me, i'm dragging myself out of bed..hehehehe....sleep deprived babe....

fififlafla said...

well said khemy! clap*clap