Friday, August 10, 2012

Why Water and Me, never a good friend...

I have been having this issue since forever
Ive been hearing this from Arjuna, Mom, Docs and nearly everyone
That i am lacking of water (I guess it judged by my super dry lips)
and listen to this clearly,
YES! I KNOW...

An today, my not so young body gave another indicator!
Dehydrate till my bladder was infected
This resulted a severe pain at my lower abdomen
(Yes! i know to some would say..."Kan dah cakap")
Or to some, "Padan Muka" straight to my face!
and listen to this clearly again,
YES! I KNOW...

Why in general i hate water..? I dont have the answer either
But clearly, i can actually drink water during the breakfast
That one damn glass of water...(and it survived till sahur)
YES! I KNOW its a bad example
And i have learnt my lesson (Insya Allah)

So now, i am practising and forcing myself to at least drink 800ml of water after the breakfast
Hope this pain of mine will go away
Pray for me!

No comments: