Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Unveiling

Unveiling who you are
Why must someone sometimes pretend to be somebody they are not?
I mean is it too hard to show yourself. Or is it very important to be perfect?
Well, talking about perfection, one of the problems with perfection is that people tend to measure themselves against the perfection of others. Hurm.. pelikkan .. well I believe that in between the 5000 pieces of puzzle, each are perfect and unique on its own.. So im taking my baby step by revealing a girl behind fififlafla under WHO I AM .. But metaphors not the key factor for me liking somebody.. Instead the heart that shows clarity attracts me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ~Judy Garland


-sweet-