Saturday, December 20, 2008

15 Days, 10 Magazines & 10 Dvds

It has been 15 days after the cut!
My life been the same (dull, jaded &empty)
I spend my daily habit with the same agenda like previous!
Well may be slightly better
By start walking at other places NOT Home!

But at my 15 days,
I wore pair of my much loved Jeans
Well, there are 2 actual reasons why I can’t wear them anymore,
(It’s a low waist jeans so, it’s too near with that 5cm stitches and
yes ladies- I am fat !)
Well, what do u expect, I have to eat hale and hearty food accordingly
that specially give me energy & blood! Duhh….
Nevertheless, today I survived with it!
Much better improvement huh!

Other than that,I’ve spend my money into:-
- 10 magazines (In Style, Bazaar, Female, Country Living, Home&Garden, Ratu Sehari, Rapi and 3 other oversea wedding magazines I ordered from my friends)
- 10 DVDs

So, I must said that my 3rd week will be rather exciting right!
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ….

No comments: